Our readers’ and writers’ contributions to this site are

Our readers’ and writers’ contributions to this site are

a major reason why Gang Green Nation is the best Jets blog in the history of Jets blogs. No contribution C.J. Mosley Jerseys 2019 , big or small, should go unnoticed. That’s why we’ll highlight some of the best comments and FanPosts on a weekly basis.Without further ado, I bring to you, Gang Green Nation’s Highlight Reel for the past week:Top Fanposts:When Does This Rebuilding Situation Conclude?Mainejet1 contemplates on when we will see the fruits of this 3 year long rebuild.Jets Offense: Keys to Victory Week 8Fade-away discusses what needs to happen on offense to come away with a victory vs. the Bears.Jets Defense: Keys to Victory Week 8Fade-away discusses what needs to happen on defense to come away with a victory vs. the Bears.Mac Should Trade Robby Anderson Before the Trade DeadlineBarnaby8787 explores the possibility of trading Robby AndersonTop Comments:On a team building strategy:-BrianFromTheCapeOn what we could get for Spencer Long:-yowizeguyOn how injuries make it difficult to evaluate the team:-Hack_the_GOATOn the turnover of players on this Jets squad:-Jets Mets Devils Nets 16On why its difficult to evaluate Bates:No talent, no wins-myfavoritemartinOn How The Jets Roster is Doing This Year:Position Grades-NJHockey8On Why Darron Lee Shouldn’t Be Adding Weight:I’ve been saying for awhile-jro95On Why The Jets Aren’t So Far Away From Competing:I don’t find this team’s issues-SenorGatoOn Jeremy Bates’ Quality of Playcalling:-GreenandWhite83On a Potential Season Defining Game:Welp season on the line already this week-I Love BaconSo there you have it White Le’Veon Bell Jersey , Gang Green Nation’s Highlight Reel. Want to be featured next week? Just keep doing what you do, and more importantly, keep being who you are—after all, YOU’RE what makes Gang Green Nation so great! Last night I posted a podcast to wrap up the 2018 season. Knowing that we would spend Monday talking about the job status of the head coach and general manager, I wanted to tie up loose ends.Literally right as I published that podcast Le’Veon Bell Jersey 2019 , the news broke that the Jets were firing Todd Bowles and keeping Mike Maccagnan. This was a drill. If you subscribe to Locked on Jets as I suggest every day, you got that episode.Today the attention indeed turns to the job status of the head coach and the general manager. Usually podcasts get posted in the morning, but I wanted to give the people in charge of the Jets a chance to speak to the fanbase and explain their decisions.The Jets proceeded to not allow cameras into their press conference, leaving us to rely on beat writer summary tweets.To hear the podcast on Bowles and Maccagnan, you can look below.And if you want to hear the podcast from last night on Quincy Enunwa’s new contract White Sam Darnold Jerseys , the Week 17 game against the Patriots, and the team’s Draft positioning, it is below for your listening pleasure.

liny195
ranks
useravatar
275 Messages
Infos utilisateurs dans messages.
Accès public en écriture désactivé par l'administrateur.