Sunday by leading Feyenoord to a 3-1 win against Heracles

Sunday by leading Feyenoord to a 3-1 win against Heracles

THE HAGUE air max 270 white for sale , May 17 (Xinhua) -- After an illustrious career, Dirk Kuyt has decided to retire as soccer player, the 36-year-old former Dutch international announced on Wednesday.

Kuyt finished his career in style on Sunday by leading Feyenoord to a 3-1 win against Heracles Almelo with a hat-trick, handing his club its first league title since 1999. With his decision air max 270 black for sale , an impressive professional career of 19 years comes to an end. He was not only known for his footballing qualities, but also for his dedication, professionalism and leadership.

"Throughout my career I have always followed my heart when taking decisions and that goes for this one too," stated Kuyt on the Feyenoord website.

"To me this feels like the right time to retire. I have had two fantastic years here since returning to Feyenoord cheap air max 270 for sale , with this season's title as the absolute pinnacle. I had the dream of winning trophies and becoming a champion with Feyenoord. All my dreams came true," the statement added.

The forward, born in Katwijk where he played for amateur club Quick Boys, started his professional career in 1998 at FC Utrecht and from 2003 until 2006 when he moved to Feyenoord. In the 20042005 season he became the top scorer of the Eredivisie. Kuyt left Feyenoord for Liverpool in 2006 and after six years with the Reds nike air max 270 for sale , the forward moved to Fenerbahce, who became Turkish champions in 2014.

After his comeback to Feyenoord in the summer of 2015, Kuyt expressed his wishes to win silverware in Rotterdam. Last season he helped Feyenoord win the Dutch Cup, and last Sunday he made it two trophies in two years.

From 2004 to 2014 Kuyt played a total of 104 matches for the Dutch national team. He was one of the regular names in a successful period for the Netherlands with the likes of Robin van Persie air max 270 shoes for sale , Wesley Sneijder, Arjen Robben, Klaas-Jan Huntelaar and Nigel de Jong. During his international career he played at several positions, from center forward to midfielder and even left-back.

Kuyt played at the 2006 World Cup and was present at all following major tournaments. In 2010 he finished as runners-up at the World Cup in South Africa and during the 2014 World Cup in Brazil he finished third with "Oranje."

His retirement does not mean Kuyt totally quits Feyenoord. He plans to focus on a position within Feyenoord's technical management team air max 270 for sale , with technical director Martin van Geel acting as his mentor.

"We are incredibly grateful to Dirk for what he has done for Feyenoord these past two years," Van Geel reacted on the Feyenoord website. "He has added a huge deal with his attitude, professionalism and passion. In the dressing room, on the pitch and beyond. So we are delighted to be able to retain someone with his experience and attitude at the club. I will tutor Dirk and I could easily imagine him taking over from me in due course http://www.blackairmax270forsale.com/ ," he concluded.

China, Argentina pledge to strengthen bilateral ties

Soldiers take part in "Eager Lion" military exercise in Jordan

General strike against new austerity ends in minor scuffles in Athens

Highlights of Italian Open tennis tournament

Miraculous road at Guoliang cliff corridor in China's Henan

Dough figurines made by folk artist in E China

Sea of clouds over meadows in NW China's Shaanxi

2017 national yoga contest held in SW China

Whose Day Is It? Your real estate agents?
Remember this is your wedding so the day should be about what you and your partner want. It is impossible to please everyone when organizing a wedding so don't try. Please the two most important people, yourself and your partner. If you really want to avoid upsetting people try compromising with them over some details of the wedding.

Planning
Start planning right away. Use a folderexercise bookindex cards or a computer program to list everything you can think of relative to your wedding -and don't forget the honeymoon. List dates when jobs need to be completed by and check them off once done. Keep a record of everything -deposits, receipts air max 270 red for sale , real estate agents,phone calls and written confirmation of any bookings.

Budget
Work out a budget for your wedding and once set try not to exceed it by more than the smallest of margins. Wedding costs have a habit of blowing out of proportion. If you find it hard to keep under budget look for areas where you can economize. Could you borrow a friend's car instead of hiring one? A wedding doesn't need to expensive to be wonderful.

Share the Workload
Once you have a list of everything that needs to be done before the wedding day, enlist all the help and support you can. Ask your attendants, family and close friends to help with various tasks. People love a wedding and love to be involved so let them.

Problems
Keep problems in proportion. It is not worth upsetting yourself air max 270 pink for sale , and everyone else, over minor details. If the bridesmaids' shoes are one shade lighter in color than you wanted it isn't the end of the world. Learn some relaxation techniques or have a soothing massage if it all gets too much.

Enjoy the lead up
The time leading up to your wedding is a very special time but it will go very quickly. Don't spend it going crazy over wedding preparations or arguing with everyone within your radius. Don't say things you may later regret. If you feel yourself losing your cool walk away for a while and calm down.

Take Time Out
Each week take time out with your partner and agree not to mention the word 'wedding' or anything related to weddings. Chill out with a good bottle of wine, a tasty meal and each other's company.

The Big Day
Finally enjoy every moment of your wedding day. It may come along but once in your lifetime so savor every moment of it.

jinpanlin520
ranks
useravatar
461 Messages
Infos utilisateurs dans messages.
Accès public en écriture désactivé par l'administrateur.