The car is running

The car is running

The car is running on the Yungui Expressway. Suddenly, a huge red arch of a rainbow viaduct came into view. There were milky white clouds rising on both sides of the bridge. Is it hot spring below? When I waited for the bus to get to the bridge, I exclaimed, I was full, my hands were on the steering wheel, I was upset and frustrated. With such a good view, how can people who walk through this road not tell me in advance? I am not ready for the moment, I am holding the steering wheel at this moment, I can't take this beautiful scenery. Then I was afraid to miss this fleeting beauty, eyes like a snap, and searched for the highlights of the beauty. The Rainbow Viaduct straddles a large canyon between two rows of mountains. The rain is not clear, the mountains are washed green, like the green velvet of the mountains, showing the softness of the mountains. Looking at the mountains, there are countless longitudinal gaps that have been eroded by wind and rain, like the private parts of the mountains. A silver practice at the crevice of the opposite side of the mountain hangs down from the top of the mountain. It seems that the graceful fairy jumped down, and people could not help but think of the poem "The curtain of the bead curtain is not rolled, flying and hanging the peak". The water vapor turns into a white cloud, which is transpiration from the bottom of the valley and is blocked by white guardrails on both sides of the bridge. Walking on the bridge, the milky white clouds reach out. But I can't stop, I have to travel through the space reserved by the cloud at a speed not lower than the limit, driving in a painting composed of green, bright red, milky white water, I became the one that crossed the painting. The walker is surrounded by sudden happiness. I am amazed at the magic of nature, I am driving in the fairyland. As it suddenly broke into my field of vision, it suddenly disappeared from my vision. After the completion of this bridge Marlboro Cigarettes, the wonderland will pass, and it will fall to the world, and everything will return to the plain. My psychological gap is too big, and I have always regretted that the beautiful scenery I didn't appreciate mokingusacigarettes.com. A few days later, I was fortunate to return to the original road. The car was driven by others. I was so determined that I would have enough to enjoy the beautiful scenery hidden in the deep mountain gorge in a limited few minutes. Lang Lang clear sky, white clouds leisurely. The Rainbow Bridge is still majestic, the giant arch is still red, but there is no milky white cloud from the bottom of the valley. The green hills are still green, but there is no fresh water, no flying peaks. However, it was unexpectedly discovered that several white houses were scattered in the flat place on the mountainside. Is it really a home in Baiyun? I am a bit skeptical about my eyes. Someone actually lived in this claustrophic mountain, a glimpse of clear water, between the clouds? How incredible it is, and how happy it is. It��s really awkward. I can walk twice or even more. The beautiful landscape that can be born in the right place is due to the fate. There is no early step, no late step, just happened to be caught up by me Wholesale Cigarettes. I don't even know the name of the place where the beauty is located. It doesn't seem to matter. But the landscape painting that even the Danqing masters can't paint has been deeply branded in my mind. The people we met and us. The things we have experienced are the scenery along our way. Perhaps because of the margins, we will encounter people or things that make us fascinated and unforgettable. They are the most beautiful scenery in our hearts. But we can't be infatuated with fascination Marlboro Lights. Even if we have the beauty of being incomparable, the beauty of the soul, or the beauty of being alone and independent Online Cigarettes, we can only move in the direction we have at this speed. Although there will be regrets, there will be disappointment, even pain, and you must leave, because it is the scenery of others who have passed away or cannot be touched. Some people describe tourism as leaving a place they hate to see where others are tired. And life is often to guard the scenery that you are tired of, like guarding your own folks, guarding the roots, and guarding the people you love. Even if you are obsessed with the scenery along the way, it is the scenery of others. The other people��s folks are the roots of others and the love of others. Can only appreciate, can only be seen from afar, can only maintain their own views in the world, we can not walk through. There are many places in life where we can't get involved, people or things that we can't get involved in. This is a limited life, and it is also a limit to the world. It is a blessing to pass by. Do not expect, do not greedy, to appreciate the eyes, the mood of pleasure, the scenery of the road. While standing alone in the scenery of your own heart, you may become the most beautiful scenery in the eyes of others.
Related articles:
Marlboro Red

Newport Cigarettes

ylq
ranks
useravatar
67 Messages
Infos utilisateurs dans messages.
Accès public en écriture désactivé par l'administrateur.