"I like my resume so far.

"I like my resume so far.

""WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015 Mario Edwards Jerseys 2019 , Week 17New York Giants NewsGiants news, 4/22: Dave Gettleman doesn’t care what you thinkNew,360comments“I like my resume so far.”EDTShareTweetShareShareGiants news, 4/22: Dave Gettleman doesn’t care what you thinkGood morning White Kerry Wynn Jerseys , New York Giants fans!Exclusive: Giants GM Dave Gettleman to his critics as NFL Draft approaches: ‘I like my resume so far’ | Politi - nj.comThink Giants GM Dave Gettleman cares what anyone outside the Giants organization thinks about his decisions? I keep telling you he doesn’t, and what he said during a recent one-on-one lunch with Steve Politi backs that up.There’s this: And this:Take the time to read this. It tells you bluntly that Gettleman believes he knows what he’s doing, and doesn’t care if you disagree.Quinnen Williams is a next generation tackle - and a soon-to-be NFL starTrace McSorley's a warrior and a winner, but is he an NFL QB? - NFL.comReport: Jets “determined” to trade down – ProFootballTalk6 NFL teams that could draft Dwayne Haskins Kerry Wynn Jerseys 2019 , the other stud QB in 2019 - SBNation.com2019 NFL Draft: Here are the three paths Giants can take with their draft and one is terrifying - CBSSports.comUrban Meyer On Which NFL Team Would Be "Ideal" For Dwayne HaskinsPicking 10 sleepers for the 2019 NFL draft - Who we love more than mostBBV MailbagHave questions about the Giants? E-mail them to Cette adresse email est protégée contre les robots des spammeurs, vous devez activer Javascript pour la voir. , and the best ones will be answered in an upcoming mailbag. Thanks!BBV PodcastYou can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS Go ahead and speculate"The NFL has announced that the 2019 regular-season schedule will be released Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET. So, who will the New York Giants open against?Could the Giants be the first opponent for the Super Bowl champion New England Patriots, guaranteeing one last Tom Brady vs. Eli Manning matchup? Never bet against the NFL pitting the Giants against the Dallas Cowboys. Maybe the NFL will pit the Giants against the Green Bay Packers or Chicago Bears in a matchup of iconic NFL franchises. The Redskins? The Eagles? It probably won’t be the Jets White Rhett Ellison Jerseys , who seem destined to host Odell Beckham Jr. and the Cleveland Browns in their opener.Who would you like to see the Giants open against?Here are the Giants’ 2019 opponents:HomeWashington RedskinsGreen Bay PackersMinnesota VikingsBuffalo BillsMiami DolphinsArizona CardinalsDallas CowboysPhiladelphia EaglesAwayWashington RedskinsPhiladelphia EaglesTampa Bay Buccaneers New York JetsNew England PatriotsDetroit LionsDallas Cowboys

liny195
ranks
useravatar
374 Messages
Infos utilisateurs dans messages.
Accès public en écriture désactivé par l'administrateur.