Here is a look at Kiper’s haul for the Giants"

Here is a look at Kiper’s haul for the Giants"

WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015 Infant Julian Love Jersey , Week 172019 NFL DraftKiper ‘Grade A’ Mock Draft: Echoing Todd McShay, Dwayne Haskins is the pick at 6 for the GiantsNew,84commentsHere is a look at Kiper’s haul for the GiantsEDTShareTweetShareShareKiper ‘Grade A’ Mock Draft: Echoing Todd McShay, Dwayne Haskins is the pick at 6 for the GiantsKirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsYou had to know Mel Kiper wasn’t going to let fellow ESPN draft analyst Todd McShay have all the fun. One day after McShay released a three-round ‘Grade A’ mock draft showing the picks he would make as GM of the NFL’s 32 teams, Kiper has done the same. Here are Kiper’s picks for the Giants:Round 1 (6): Dwayne Haskins, QB Julian Love Jersey Draft , Ohio StateRound 1 (17): Clelin Ferrell, DE, ClemsonRound 2 (37): Terry McLaurin, WR, Ohio StateRound 3 (95): David Long, CB Julian Love NFL Jersey , MichiganKiper writes:Valentine’s ViewKiper and McShay agree that they would select Haskins for the Giants if the choice was theirs to make at No. 6. Increasingly, though, we keep hearing that while Haskins is the choice the draft community believes the Giants “should” make picking the best defensive player on the board is the choice it is believed the Giants “will” make.It comes back in large part to Kiper’s use of the world “rebuild.” GM Dave Gettleman and the Giants won’t use the word.“We’re building. The object of this is to win as many games as possible every year. We’re building. We were 3-13 when I took over. We were 5-11 last year -- 12 of those games were by a touchdown or less. We’re building,” Gettleman said. “I don’t understand why that’s a question. Really and truly, you can win while you’re building. They’re not separate pieces.”Taking a quarterback with the sixth overall pick likely doesn’t help the Giants on the field in 2018. Taking one of the premier front seven defensive players in a class loaded with talent in that area does.Would the Giants take a quarterback at No. 6? Sure, if they were unanimous on who that player should be. I have said many times that I just don’t believe that to be the case with the Giants. I think there is a difference of opinion Julian Love NFL Draft , and that makes it difficult to select a player who would become the leader of your franchise.As for the rest of Kiper’s picks, edge rusher (Ferrell), wide receiver (McLaurin) and cornerback (Long) follow a fairly predictable A-B-C approach of filling needs. The only thing Kiper doesn’t get in those first four picks is a right tackle. Fullback returns to the fold"The New York Giants have not as of yet been able to catch any of the prizes in the fishing frenzy known as NFL free agency. They have, however, been steadily chipping away at bringing back some of their own free agents.The latest to joining that list is fullback Elijhaa Penny, with the team announcing his re-signing on Tuesday morning.The 6-foot-2 Julian Love Buffalo Bills Jersey , 2354-pound Penny played in 14 games for the Giants last season after being signed off the practice squad of the Arizona Cardinals. Penny finished the season with seven rushing attempts for 25 yards, and eight receptions for 50 yards.The Giants have also re-signed centers Jon Halapio and Spencer Pulley, along with tight end Scott Simonson.Players who had been linked to the Giants have continued to accept deals in other places on Tuesday, leaving the Giants without a big move as of yet. See our roster tracker for all the latest news and rumors.

liny195
ranks
useravatar
275 Messages
Infos utilisateurs dans messages.
Accès public en écriture désactivé par l'administrateur.